West Ham welcome Fulham to the London Stadium in a cross-London derby conflict.
Victory might see West Ham go as excessive as eleventh relying on the scale of profitable margin and outcomes elsewhere.
Fulham can go seventh with a win till Sunday night as a result of Manchester United aren’t in motion till mid-evening.
Embed from Getty Photographs
West Ham don’t have any recent damage considerations to report from Thursday’s Europa Convention League win at Anderlecht.
Maxwel Cornet (calf) and Nayef Aguerd (ankle) each stay dominated out.
Fulham shall be with out Nathaniel Chalobah as he begins a three-match suspension, following his crimson card in opposition to Newcastle final weekend.
Antonee Robinson (ankle), Aleksandar Mitrovic (foot), Willian (calf) and Kenny Tete (health) are doubts however Joao Palhinha returns from suspension.
Layvin Kurzawa (calf) is dominated out while Harry Wilson and Manor Solomon (each knee) stay absent.
- West Ham have claimed 13 factors from their final six league conferences in opposition to Fulham (W4, D1, L1).
- Fulham are winless of their final 10 away matches in opposition to West Ham (D3, L7).
- David Moyes’ Hammers have stored clear sheets in three of their final 4 clashes in opposition to Fulham, solely failing to take action in a 3-1 house win in February 2019.
- Three of West Ham’s 4 house matches this season within the Premier League have led to 2-0 outcomes, with the Hammers shedding two of these three video games.
- Palhinha has been yellow carded in all of Fulham’s 4 away league video games this season.
The current worldwide break appears to have performed West Ham some good as a result of they’ve stored clear sheets of their final two matches with three medical targets, while they’ve additionally typically dominated giant spells however they may do with changing extra probabilities into targets as soon as constructed momentum up.
Fulham in the meantime had been only a catastrophe after Chalobah’s crimson card final weekend in opposition to Newcastle who had been in a position to stretch the Cottagers past their defensive capabilities, while additionally punishing poor marking throughout the pitch so an enormous response is required right here.
Mitrovic’s foot damage additionally didn’t assist Fulham’s trigger given how integral he has been to their assault this season, which is worrying as a result of West Ham will definitely odor victory if Mitrovic is absent given the Cottagers’ poor away report on this fixture.
Now if I’m being trustworthy, the outcome feels prefer it lingers on whether or not Mitrovic performs as a result of if he does then we might have a strong contest, whereas if he doesn’t then I fancy the Hammers to take one other medical victory if they will patiently suss out how one can break Fulham’s defence down.
Prediction: West Ham 2-0 Fulham