Copenhagen welcome Manchester Metropolis to Parken Stadium in Group G of 2022-23 UEFA Champions League.
Victory would see Copenhagen go third for a couple of hours with Sevilla not enjoying Borussia Dortmund till late night.
Man Metropolis in the meantime can qualify for the knockout stage as Group G winners with a win.
Embed from Getty Photographs
Copenhagen will probably be with out Carlos Zeca as he recovers from a knee damage which prevented him from that includes on the Etihad Stadium final week.
Mamadou Karamoko (unspecified) and Akinkunmi Amoo (knee) each stay absent.
Man Metropolis haven’t any contemporary damage issues from Saturday’s Premier League win towards Southampton, as John Stones (hamstring), Kyle Walker (groin) and Kalvin Phillips (shoulder) stay absent.
- Copenhagen are but to beat Man Metropolis in three earlier conferences throughout all UEFA competitions (D1, L2).
- Man Metropolis had been held to a 2-2 draw of their solely earlier away go to to Copenhagen, which got here in first leg of their Spherical of 32 tie in 2008-09 UEFA Cup.
- Metropolis have stored only one clear sheet of their three earlier conferences towards Copenhagen.
- Copehagen has accomplished the least variety of passes out of all 4 groups in Group G, solely managing to finish 834 of 1047 tried passes.
- Solely considered one of Erling Haaland’s 5 Champions League targets for Man Metropolis this season has been scored on the Norwegian’s proper foot.
Following their humiliating defeat on the Etihad final week, Copenhagen now face the tough activity of lifting themselves mentally and delivering a stable defensive effort to frustrate Metropolis, while seeking to clinically convert their very own possibilities which will probably be completely key.
Man Metropolis although are on an absolute roll and look untouchable as soon as they hit their stride with the gasoline pedal at full throttle, of which I don’t anticipate them to raise right here till they’re no less than three targets to the nice then we may see little bit of a recreation if Copenhagen can get into the competition.
This match due to this fact is Metropolis’s to lose as a result of I can see them desirous to wrap up qualification rapidly, even when imply their final two group matches are lifeless rubbers because it provides them an opportunity to relaxation key gamers – particularly those that will probably be on the World Cup.
Prediction: Copenhagen 0-3 Manchester Metropolis