Arsenal welcome Bodø/Glimt to Emirates Stadium in Group A of 2022-23 UEFA Europa League.
Victory would see Arsenal go prime of Group A with a recreation in hand, whereas Bodø/Glimt will keep prime with a win.
Embed from Getty Photographs
Cedric Soares is about to return for Arsenal after he missed their North London derby victory over Tottenham with a knock.
Emile Smith Rowe (groin) and Mohamed Elneny (hamstring) stay absent.
Bodø/Glimt don’t have any recent harm considerations with simply Sondre Fet dominated out with a knee harm.
- That is Arsenal’s first-ever assembly in opposition to Bodø/Glimt in all UEFA competitions.
- Bodø/Glimt are taking part in in opposition to English opposition for the very first time throughout all UEFA competitions.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in six earlier European conferences in opposition to Norwegian opposition (W5, D1).
- 4 of Gabriel Jesus’ 5 targets for Arsenal in all competitions this season have been scored at dwelling.
- Albert Grønbaek has scored in every of Bodø/Glimt’s final two European away matches (D1, L1).
Following Saturday’s scientific victory within the North London derby through which they performed with wonderful depth and press throughout the pitch, Arsenal now really want to simply proceed these requirements on this match amidst possible squad rotation.
Bodø/Glimt although are not any pushovers as many groups previously 12 months have found – together with AS Roma – and at the moment sit prime of the group regardless of their poor defensive file away from dwelling, which might nicely imply a troublesome problem for the Gunners in the event that they drop their high quality.
I nonetheless simply can’t see Arsenal dropping this in the event that they play their finest soccer and may get the primary objective, though they’re but to maintain a clear sheet at dwelling this season so there will probably be hope for the guests.
Prediction: Arsenal 3-1 Bodø/Glimt